I'm not a professional blogger and as much as I wish I had enough time to have a more detailed blog, I live in the library so I don't.. but I hope these pictures will speak the words I can't. Welcome to the life of the Hunts in NYC!

Leaves falling everywhere..

When I was in third grade I wrote a poem that I thought for sure would make me famous after I entered it into the reflections contest at school ha ha.. For some reason I still remember the goofy thing and thong of it every fall...

Leaves in the mountains
Leaves in the trees
Leaves swirling everywhere,
In the lightly breeze
The days are getting colder
The skies are getting gray
So please come out and play
for the very last day.

I think it was my improper use of the word "lightly" that kept me from achieving fame ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment