I'm not a professional blogger and as much as I wish I had enough time to have a more detailed blog, I live in the library so I don't.. but I hope these pictures will speak the words I can't. Welcome to the life of the Hunts in NYC!

Numbers Scavenger Hunt

Although I should be studying for finals right now my mind needed a quick break so I thought I'd catch up on a quick post. Anyone who knows my mom could agree with me that she is quite novel. She sent Bryan a boom he's been dying to read with a number riddle on the front, he had to solve each math problem or trivia question that would lead him to a the next page number. Each time he would find some cash reward according to the difficulty of the question and a new problem to solve. She is quite the lady an left this birthday boy playing happily in a wad of cash! Thank you mummies!

No comments:

Post a Comment