I'm not a professional blogger and as much as I wish I had enough time to have a more detailed blog, I live in the library so I don't.. but I hope these pictures will speak the words I can't. Welcome to the life of the Hunts in NYC!

Saturday with Uncle Don

This week I received a sweet text from one of my favorite people in the world--my Uncle Don--saying he had a lay over in NYC coming up and that he wanted to see us! The title Uncle just doesn't do it justice for this amazing man. He not only introduced the gospel to my parents but he also has been in a lot of ways a father to me since the passing of my own dad. We went to the Manhattan temple this morning and then he treated us to lunch at one of our favorite falafel joints! This is a picture of us walking through Central Park. Anyone who knows my Uncle Don knows how wise and intellectual he is so he made that walk even more fun with his awesome stories! Love this man!

No comments:

Post a Comment