I'm not a professional blogger and as much as I wish I had enough time to have a more detailed blog, I live in the library so I don't.. but I hope these pictures will speak the words I can't. Welcome to the life of the Hunts in NYC!

Harlem Globetrotters

So I tried to get tickets to the Knicks' game when Jimmer's team (Kings) was playing... Sold out for three games straight. Thank you Jeremy Lin for ruining my Valentine's gift!! So I got tickets to see the infamous Globetrotters instead! On our way we stopped at got an amazing chicken calazone and I was changed for life. So delectable. After halftime Bryan and I had to leave even though it was so fun because I'm coming down with an ear infection.. AGAIN! But i still had such a fun time with my sweetheart. We saw the Empire State Building all lit up like these American flags.. It felt very idoneous. What a way to top off a stupendous night!

No comments:

Post a Comment