I'm not a professional blogger and as much as I wish I had enough time to have a more detailed blog, I live in the library so I don't.. but I hope these pictures will speak the words I can't. Welcome to the life of the Hunts in NYC!

Toilet Cleaning 101

The young women and young men were in charge of cleaning the church and these sweet girls showed up thank goodness! So teach and pass on my handy dandy toilet scrubbing skills I learned from my meticulous parents. Every Saturday growing up was inspection day. We had to clean our rooms and scrub our bathrooms until they passed "inspection". We had to ask our parents before we were allowed Saturday freedom "may I please be inspected?" Then my dad or mom (we got lucky if it was mom) would come and inspect the room. My dad was a AFA grad and I can remember him teaching me to spread my hangers in the closet out evenly an inch a part (i was like 8) and how there shouldn't be wrinkles in my sheets allowing a quarter to bounce when dropped on it. The point of my tangent is if there is one thing i can do well, it's clean a toilet!

1 comment:

johnny and ashley said...

Don't forget morning, afternoon, and bedtime routines! Seriously, you just brought back so many memories. Thank you!

Post a Comment