I'm not a professional blogger and as much as I wish I had enough time to have a more detailed blog, I live in the library so I don't.. but I hope these pictures will speak the words I can't. Welcome to the life of the Hunts in NYC!

Makeup and haircuts and nails... Oh my!

We had a super successful turnout (plus a few post and pre young women) for our mutual this Friday. We had beauty night and it was super fun. So many people helped out with it. The girls learned how to apply tasteful makeup, got free haircuts, and super cute manicures with designs. We tried to get Bryan to come in and participate after young men's ended.. But it only took one glance at what we were doing and that boy stayed on the opposite side of the church until it was over. Overall it was a success. Thank you everyone for all your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment