I'm not a professional blogger and as much as I wish I had enough time to have a more detailed blog, I live in the library so I don't.. but I hope these pictures will speak the words I can't. Welcome to the life of the Hunts in NYC!

Package from Mommy!

I have the best mom in history. Every Valentine's Day she has this party where we all get to take turns tugging on strings that are tied presents like these that are hidden in a box. It is fun because you never know what you are getting... Lot's of trading goes on, especially when Jett pulls out lip gloss and Sierra pulls out baby toys. This year my mom did it different and in order to take your turn you had to answer some trivia questions. Bryan and I played over the phone. One of our questions was: What do you call a group of unicorns? Answer: blessing. Ha ha who knew? So my mom mailed us our earnings from the game. We scored. Although I hear there was some trading without my consent.. Like cookies swapped out?! Ahem! I wanted to thank mommy for being the best! I also have to thank my sweet mother-in-law Linda who sent us a package for Valentine's Day as well but it got sent back without us knowing! You are the best too!

No comments:

Post a Comment