I'm not a professional blogger and as much as I wish I had enough time to have a more detailed blog, I live in the library so I don't.. but I hope these pictures will speak the words I can't. Welcome to the life of the Hunts in NYC!

11/365 Lady Liberty





Bryan had Saturday off so instead of letting it come and go we decided to hop on the Staten Island Ferry to see the Statue of Liberty. The Staten Island Ferry is free and gives you just as good as a view as any tour boat you pay big bucks to ride. It was freezing outside but we had so much fun and we were even able to take the "oh so classic Titanic- Jack & Rose" picture... or at least the best one we could in our given space. On our way back to Manhattan it was Dusk and the lights were all starting to turn on. STUNNING!   I leaned over to Bry and told him it's kinda sad to see all those lights on in each building because each one means someone is working and not with their families on Saturday night... it made me chuckle,not because of other people working but because I realized that I'm officially an investment banker's wife when I start thinking like that ha ha.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

yay dani! i love that you are blogging now. you and bry are so cute i love you both! miss you!

Brianna said...

ahhh you are stunning!! I am pretty much obsessed with you and this blog :)

Post a Comment