I'm not a professional blogger and as much as I wish I had enough time to have a more detailed blog, I live in the library so I don't.. but I hope these pictures will speak the words I can't. Welcome to the life of the Hunts in NYC!

21/365 A Night at the Opera





Bryan and I went to an Opera at the Lincoln Center. The theater was stunning with a touch of vintage and old Hollywood glam (not to mention the most stunning chandelier I've ever seen). We had fun dressing up for it! We saw the Opera "Tosca", a beautiful romance ending in a tragedy.  Bryan says he's tired of everything always ending so sadly and that shows need more happy endings. (He wasn't too fond of the Broadway "West Side Story" for the same reason.) Luckily, we can make our own story a happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment