I'm not a professional blogger and as much as I wish I had enough time to have a more detailed blog, I live in the library so I don't.. but I hope these pictures will speak the words I can't. Welcome to the life of the Hunts in NYC!

4/365 Subway

I took this on my way home from work. I remember my first week here, and how hard the subways were for me. I got lost a million times a day. I remember trying to get Downtown and ended up off the Island of Manhattan in the opposite direction. What a mess! People were so nice and helpful however. I had one man get off his own train to walk me to the right one because he could tell how desperately lost I was.  Now, although I may miss my stop because I'm too absorbed in my book or because I've dozed off, I feel like I know the subways like the back of my hand. I love being able to help the person with the big subway maps and lost look find their way in the crazy NYC subways!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

AHH isn't it the best feeling when you realize you have mastered the subway system!? You're a true New Yorker now :)

Post a Comment