I'm not a professional blogger and as much as I wish I had enough time to have a more detailed blog, I live in the library so I don't.. but I hope these pictures will speak the words I can't. Welcome to the life of the Hunts in NYC!

20/365 Baby It's Cold Outside




Today was officially one of the coldest days ever! Just when you thought you were getting used to it, you'd turn onto a new block only to be met by a big gush of racing wind. I was so grateful I had this nice fur hood to block me from some of it. Funny story: When I was serving a mission for my church in DC last year, I didn't bring a winter coat to protect me from the massive snow storms. So, I got to wear one that was left by some other Sister probably ten years ago for the entire winter. It was a down coat that went to my ankles, five sizes to large and just about the ugliest thing you've ever seen. I told myself that after the mission I'd never touch a down coat again! That was until I moved to NYC. 

1 comment:

Brianna said...

haha love it! AHHH isn't that biting wind almost unbearable!? It's crazy!

Post a Comment