I'm not a professional blogger and as much as I wish I had enough time to have a more detailed blog, I live in the library so I don't.. but I hope these pictures will speak the words I can't. Welcome to the life of the Hunts in NYC!

19/365 Piano Lessons


This is James, one of my piano students. He is so great and talented. I remember when I was his age having to get up and practice 30 mins in the morning and 30 mins after school before I could play. At the time I saw it as the cruelest form of torture a parent could possible do to their child. Now, I look back and couldn't be more grateful. So many people say they wish their parents wouldn't have given into them as children and let them stop taking piano lessons. So to all you parents, they'll thank you one day. And to my mom, Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment