I'm not a professional blogger and as much as I wish I had enough time to have a more detailed blog, I live in the library so I don't.. but I hope these pictures will speak the words I can't. Welcome to the life of the Hunts in NYC!

7/365 Ogres are like onions


I bought this onion at a street market in Spanish Harlem. No one there spoke English and I threw off a few people when I spoke to them in Spanish. I thought it was so pretty every time I opened my fridge. 

A wise man once said, "Life is like an onion, you peel it off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep." Although I'd like to say something profound about that, I have to admit onions always remind me of Shrek.( Shrek: Ogres are like onions. Donkey: They both smell? Shrek: NO! They have LAYERS. There's more to us underneath.)

No comments:

Post a Comment