I'm not a professional blogger and as much as I wish I had enough time to have a more detailed blog, I live in the library so I don't.. but I hope these pictures will speak the words I can't. Welcome to the life of the Hunts in NYC!

27/365 Jimmer's Got the Ball



I know I posted this a day late but I couldn't help but share this classic picture I caught of Bryan right before Jimmer scored. It says it all ( I just wish I caught the reaction right after he did). There are a few things that he says he loves ALMOST as much as me... and that's the Jazz, BYU sports and more specifically Jimmer Fredette. To much of Bryan's dismay, we don't get the Mountain TV channel so we don't get to watch the BYU games. But that doesn't keep Bry from listening to them on the radio.  GO COUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment